Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I LOVE BLING! *blingblingbling*

I lurve bling.

I should have been born a black chick in LA.

I should get those giant, diamond studded "Peace Sign" necklaces and giant bling rings.

Hee.

I got myself a Guess bling watch. *bling*

And I caved in at the Levis store when I was collecting my new jeans (yes i FINALLY got new jeans), I bought a super bling belt. *blingbling*

Go ahead Angie. Kill me! lalalala... Come on... I know u want to borrow it. ;)

Oh.. and i self declare myself an official iPod iDiot.

I just got meself an iPod Nano. The functions baffle me.

And DUN ask me to "Read The Fucking Manual" (RTFM). I hate it. I have no patience. Someone.. anyone, please read it and tell me what to do with the damn iPod!!!!

WaRRGgghHH! I'm totally not an Apple person... I should have stuck with Creative. ;p


Nice? :) (I love my iPod casing from Fukuoka! Hee.)

Anyway, am I such a nasty person? I dun understand my temper sometimes... Why I just flip out over the littlest things...

The worst part is, I never do that to friends... only to people who I care about the most.

The teeniest words said hurt me in the biggest way I guess...

whyGeriwhy?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*OUCH* MY EYES!!!

é bling!!! é bling!!!

nice...! hahah!
esp. é Nano! wooohooo!
what u wanna know?
besides é charging of it?
ask me! hahah!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Trust me babe! I WILL! ;)

*glares at iPod*

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home