Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Up Close and Personal...

I got really up close and personal... with WAX. hehehe.

Visited Madame Tussaud's in London. Cost me freakin' SGD70.00 for the entrance fee. Sheesh.

Enjoy the silly pics! :)



Mr. Georgie Clooneeeeyyy!



Posh and Becks



A Very Old and Tired Looking Brad Pitt.... ;p



Guess which one is the wax figure? ;p



Mishter Brossnann?



Yes she had nice knickers! I peeked! Hee...



Bonding with Mr. Chaplin



Singapore's representative to the United Nations... HAH!



Jamie Oliver! (When my friends saw this pic on my MSN.. somehow they all tot he was Rod Stewart... Wat the...)



Hi Hitler! :)

Popped over to Picadilly Circus and to Harrods too (FINALLY!) .




There's so much to see and do in London! I Like!

:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie Oliver!!! Woohoo!
No MisterBloom, no?

Hahah! Looked like u a lotta fun...posing...hehz!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home