Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A.W.O.L

Hi hi.. sorry me never update in awhile... ;P

Well that happens when nothing interesting happens in my life.

Just got back from a cold London (no snow dammit! Mebbe got chance in Frankfurt next month..... )

Managed to find *BLEEEEP*'s present! (sorry i need to censor off the name in case he/she is reading this) Was so excited! Literally had to travel halfway round the world to find it! I couldnt find it here in Singapore... looked high and low.. told myself I will try to look for it in London. Honestly.. i cannot believe i found it! so happy.. :)

Wanted to go to Harrods... It was dark and I was really tired by the time i finished my shopping at Oxford Street (by the way Oxford and Bond Street was SO CROWDED! Worse than Orchard Road on a Saturday! Imagine the Raffles Place rush hour and yea its something like that... ;p) But I thought... "heck la! Just chiong!"

So yea i took the train hoping to end up at South Kensington to change to Knightsbridge (that where Harrods is)... but i din know i had to change train at Earl's Court. So I changed train at Earl's Court.. and ended up at some ulu housing part of london. Oops. So I changed train to go back to Earl's Court. So I ended back at Earl's Court and took another train which brought me again to ANOTHER ulu station. It was dark. I was cold. I was all alone. I was hungry AND I was getting scared. Decided to go home. (ALTHOUGH i finally found the right train to Knightsbridge). Nevermind.. there is always next time. :)

So confusing right? London tube is SCARY. (think KTM.. not MRT ;p)

So i came back home to a "depressed" boyfriend. (Note the inverted commas...) He msged me to call him once i touched down... whined and declared "iloveuiloveuiloveu" I was like... WOW.

But alas... its not coz i was away that he was upset. He had a bad case of PMS (Pathetic Man Syndrome) and was upset about work. Practically every sentence ended with the word "sian".

Anyway I will meet him tonight to mollycoddle him. Buy him nice dinner.. listen to him whine.. massage his shoulders.. all in the hopes he will feel better.

Why?

Cause I love you, you idiot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Cause I love you, you idiot."

awwwww...*beebopbeebop*

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home