Friday, January 27, 2006

"Kuwamfturbal?"

I was playing with my nephew this morning and he picked up a little cardboard picture of a construction cone and said, "Cone.." I was so impressed. So I said, "Yes! But its also a hat!" And i put one on my head and he mimicked me and put the other piece on his head. Then i said, "Is it comfortable?", not really expecting a reply.

We then put down the pieces and he picked them up a again and said, "One hat for Ah Yee.." handing me a piece, "... One hat for Joshua." And he put the piece on his head and said, "Kuwamfturbal?".

I burst out laughing,

Talk about a sweetheart...

Since I am unfortunately not going to be around this Chinese New Year, I will wish everyone in advanced, A Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!

*whee!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home