Monday, January 09, 2006

(EE)eeks!

Sorry I've not been updating... paiseh. Busy lah.

And if you're wondering what my title of this post is about, I've signed up for EE... Engagement Encounter (EE).

And hence, (EE)eeks! is poor Jeremy's reaction. Yes... after almost 8 long years of careful and precise planning, he is slowly but surely falling into My Trap!

This is just Step One of my diabolical plan to shackel Jeremy into a lifelong servitude of... MARRIAGE. If that's not bad enough....it's marriage.. to ME. *evil laughter*

The horror.

With my constant nagging, pointing to wedding gowns/home and decor magazines/weekly advertisements for wedding expos and topped off with my secret weapon - POUTING, I foresee that I should be able to proceed to Step Two (Book HDB Flat) pretty soon. *more evil laughter*

With Step Two complete, Step Three (The WEDDING) should fall into place with ease (due to legal obligations waatt..).

*rub hands in glee*

Hey... It's tough work for a girl to get married...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooohooo!
(s)exciting! =)

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear, i want u to be my wife and i promise u it is not a chore ok? It is due that i love you.....

Luv Jem

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home