Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fantastic New CD!!!

I'm SOO PLEASED with the new CD i bought!

I was at Gramaphone with my parents this afternoon and the boys there were playing this album, Donavon Frankenreiter, at the store. They put the CD cover up on the player, so i glanced at the CD and walked away, hoping to look for it in the store so that I could have a better look at the songs and singer. Walked round and round, couldn't find it, so I just hung around and continued listening.

After walking in circles for 15mins round the store, I decided I liked the songs so much i had to buy it (despite the S$25.95 pricetag i also glimpsed).

I went up the Gramaphone guy, pulled on the ends of my hair with two hands and said, "I've caved in. I want to buy the CD and I can't find it anywhere in your store! Where is it?"

I swear this is true. I re-enacted it for my mum later.. haha

Anyway the guy laughed and dug around in a pile of CD's for it. He told me that they only imported two pieces in from the US. Apparently it's hard to try to import it in and it's selling in Aussie for about 40bucks.

Kewl....

I'm listening to it now... so nice.. siigghh... the songs all remind me of a beautiful Sunday morning or driving by the beach...

SIIIGGGHhhhh.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home