Wednesday, March 15, 2006

*sings* E(EE)! Is Even More Than Anyone That You Adore...

*Sing along with me people!*

L! - Is for the way you Look at me..
O! - Is for the Only One I see..
V! - Is Very Very, Extraordinary..
E(EE)! - Is Even more than anyone that you adore

And LOVE(EE) is all that I can give to youu...

ok CUT!

So I guess you should have figured out by now that my EE Weekend went very well.. :)

Jem was so On the Ball! He was jotting down all the notes and powerpoint slides while I was just slouched in my chair.. And during our couple discussions, he scolded me coz he said I answered the question out of context. Then he whipped out his notes and showed me how he answered in accordance with the earlier lecture...

Yes everyone.. you can close your mouths and wipe the stunned look off your face...

;p

Well of course we had our little fights during the discussions, but more importantly, we discovered our deeper feelings and how important we mean to each other. Jeremy was very sweet during one of the discussions and made me cry so hard...

*sniffles*

You cad you.... *beatbeatbeat*

Now that we both feel spiritually and emotionally stronger in our relationship... i hope things will be better for us in the future! :)

P.S. Oh! And I discovered Jeremy thinks a broom costs SGD15.00, and a packet of salt costs SGD10.00. And he thinks my handbag only costs SGD30.00. Yes darling... my handbag is only 30 bucks... *whistles innocently*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah! keong ah keong...yes ah, bags and brooms about there lah..about there...hahah!

=)

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home