Tuesday, November 15, 2005

And That's a Fact!

Haha... so I had Jeremy start ranting at me after he saw my famous "Fact #3".

Lets see.. you would think that he was upset his girlfriend was divulging such scandalous "facts" to the Whole Wide World (getit? "WWW"? hahahah... heh. :p)

But Nooo.... its was coz I didn't specify it was HIS c**k. So he said, "If you dun say it's mine, means u like to do it for the whole world!!!!"

So Ladies and Gents... its JEREMY'S that i like ok?

So there.. that should clear some doubts.

NOTE: I REALLY hope nobody takes Fact #3 seriously... coz really.. I put it there as a joke. Though i know by now NOBODY's gonna believe me... sigh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you dun mean it????? :(

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*roll eyes* so jeremy....

and yes, we all know you mean it geri ;)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Alamak... talk about being caught between a cock.. i mean a rock and a hard place... hahaha

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahahahahahahahahaha!!
cockanutz!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home