Saturday, November 05, 2005

*Sings* (again...) I Love Paris In the Springtime... I Love Paris In the Faallll....

Bonjour! Vouzvousvava blah blah blah..... dunnowhatintheworldtheyaresaying...

Oui! Paree! The Romantic City! Lots of people kissing by the roadside! Straddling each other on the bench! Also dunno why??! But I was with my colleagues so I guess it was hard for me to feel romantic..

;p

I didn't really get to travel around much... only went to visit the Arc de Triomphe, walked down the famous Champs-Elysees, hung around outside the Lourve and went up the Effiel Tower. Quite dissapointed that I didn't manage to go into the Lourve and see the Mona Lisa... perhaps next time la....


Arc de Triomphe



Champs-Elysees



Lourve Park and Museum



Effiel Tower


I could not believe the amount of time we spent walking that day.... we walked 2 hours down to the Lourve.. and then another hour walking to the Eiffel Tower... my legs hurt! I was mentally screaming... its no joke walking all day on cobbel stones ok...

Ok so now the more important things in my travels.... FOOD! *yumyum*

I dined at this shop which served Mussles from Brussels! (No.. I did not eat Jean Claude Van Dam *puipui*). We enjoyed it so much we girls went back for a second round the next day!



Another major important stop we made in Paris.... Louis Vuitton! hahaha...

Pwah! Long queue to get in!!! They had bouncers and all for crowd control.. and they were quite fierce.... Was shocked to see the number of people and lagi more shocked with the number of items the customers were buying! Like 4,5,6 bags at a go?? The Japanese la! I dunno how they afford it................. then those customers who bought alot, they were served champange and all... so glam..

The sales staff were so.. so... snobbish! We asked one of the sales staff a question and she looked up at us and said, "I'm with a customer now... OKAY?!" Pwah. Okaayy.....

Then I asked one of the guys standing around if this building had a ladies.. he looked at me and replied to me "I don't understand English." ... In English. Want to kena wacked by me sia!!! *fumefume*

Anyway... whatever la.. pay so much, but kena treated like s**t... no point la. I'm gonna check out Gucci from now onwards...




Off to South Africa tonight... so tired. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home