Sunday, October 23, 2005

Brisbane is Hot HOt HOT! (Literally...)

Just got back from Brisbane! Second time in a month! I think Ah Ron see me also until xian.....

Wah. I tell you ah... Blardy hot sia the weather there!

Ok, so I remembered Ron telling me its bloody hot, so when i went to meet her for dinner, I wore a short skirt and tank top. Then when I stepped out of the hotel... so cold!!! *brrr*

So the next morning, i decided to be more prepared and wore jeans and a cardi over... and when i stepped out of the hotel.... so HOT!!!!!!

*faint*

See? This is the suaku Singaporean who has never experienced temperate climate.

Anyway she brought me around.. go see see South Bank's man made beach and to their arts and craft market. By the time she brought me to Chinatown... I was dragging my feet and cursing the Aussie sun under my breath. The sun's heat was unbelievable! Geez....

Thank God for a patient Ah Ron who put up with my whining... :) *kiss*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh. you're most welcome eh. =)

love,
fattie arms.

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and nope, im not xian of your coming here at all.
MORE MORE MORE!
hiakz!

love,
dark eyerings.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home