Friday, October 07, 2005

Reporting LIVE From Hong Kong!

This is Geraldine reporting LIVE from Hong Kong for TAG News Network! (For the uninitiated, TAG stands for "TiffanyAngieGeri". Its a throwback from our "news reporting" days in school when we used to irritate Sharon by leaving bogus news reports in her pager's voicemail.... hehe :P ).

Anyway me just came back from lunch.. went out by meself coz i was so hungry i couldnt wait.. Well, as most of you guys know, i can't spiak cantonese, hokkien,mandarin etc. to save my life. So you can imagine... nothing i ordered came out right. haha. My wonton noodles came in soup (I wanted it dry), I had hot milk tea (I wanted it cold) and she gave me a giant portion of vegetables (I didn't know it was going to be a whole plate!)

Well i admit, i didnt specify anything and just nodded at everything she said. Wat the hell was she saying anyway?!

:P

ANYWAY...... i had Gui Ling Gao at another shop.... i din know it was so expensive until i paid for it.... S$10! I'm going to stick to eating it in Singapore...

Anyway... Im off to San Francisco tonight and will be back in Hong Kong in another two days.. Can't wait to be back HOME!

Toodles!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy more Body & Bath Works stuff for yourself!
i heard it's REALLY good!
enjoy San Frans! =)
take care...

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanton mee = Wan ton mean(thats cantonese on its own)

dry = gone low
soup = thong

hot milk tea = yeet nai chaaa (cold is dong)

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

almost forgot about TAG news network :) miss those days...

take care when you're away.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home