Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Best Sotong In the WORLD!

I must share with all of you the Best Sotong In the World! *mmmmmm*

Dipped in a special sauce and sprinkled with chili powder then barbequed to juicy perfection........

Its Shanghai Sotong! *YUM YUM!*



I discovered it in my last trip to Shanghai... this time I bought two back to my hotel room to enjoy!

Its f**king huge lor....... Step aside Old Chang Kee with ur puny little fried squids!

I wonder if I start selling it in Singapore, if it will be a success... ? Instead of XXL Chicken.. I have XXXXXL Sotong!

WAhaahahaaaa... *Dr. Evil Laugh*

$$$$$! :)


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be your investor!!! Go Ahead! I support you!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iwantiwantiwantiwantiwant!
send me?

10:30 AM  
Blogger The Fat One said...

can da bao?

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come you never bring some back for us? *hmmph*

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, i'm sorry...i'm the 'anonymous' one *heh* paiseh dunno how to work a blog

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home