Thursday, May 21, 2009

Loving The HouseWife Life

I've been playing HouseWife ever since we officially moved in. :)

Cooking, cleaning and washing clothes... some people hate it...

BUT I LIIKKEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm cooking dinner for my parents tonight coz my Dad called me today to tell me he misses me very much. :(

I specially went out to buy a big pot today just so I could boil soup for 4 persons.

And yes.. I remembered how to say "Pork Ribs" in Mandarin today.

Hehehehe... :)


Oh.. and I tripped and stumbled over a stupid metal pole outside NTUC Fairprice while carrying loads of shopping bags.... and my slipper went flying! *wheeeeee*
.
Two uncles sitting nearby were quite startled by my flying slipper...
.
I tot it was utterly hilarious. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephenie Lee said...

i have a wok. totally brand new, unused. its been sitting in my cupboard for two years and is very close to the one i've been using. you want?

5:43 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Thanks but its ok.. I have a really big Tiger Brand wok which my mum in law bought for me :)

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice!

follow http://www.triumph.asia/newsexy/

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home