Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tense Up My Boobs!

Angie has been taking Fancl's Tense Up recently and she handed me a box to try on Sunday.

About a year ago, I remember speaking to a skinny, yet really boobilicious colleague of mine... After eyeing her very very very nice pair of boobs for the longest time, I couldnt take it and questioned her.

"Eh... I really really have to ask... but how come you are so skinny but your boobs are so big?"

She laughed and said, "I tried Tense Up last time and it didn't do anything for my skin, but my boobs got bigger."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!", I cried.

I swore to drink Tense Up by the gallon, but I guess I never got round to it.

Now that Angie has started drinking Tense Up, I grilled her, but she said her boobs are the same.

My boobs are as flat as ever. And the only thing that will ever get bigger is probably my butt.

Why do the cool things never happen to me?

Bah.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we must... we must... we must increase our bust...

ah jie

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah lau.. I nearly ran out to buy a box for Mrs Mua Ha Ha, so that she will become from

:)}-<

to

:)3-<


Lucky I read the ending of your blog first...

Mr Mua Ha Ha...

What to do.. what to do.....

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me recommend pregnancy as a great neh-neh booster. however, there goes the libido.

ah jie

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah. Its a chicken & the egg theory...

Cant we have both?!?!?!

Mr Mua Ha Ha.. :)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

waahahaha.. i like ur little diagram... hahaha...

Geri.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home