Sunday, January 20, 2008

Zombified.

Im bored to death here in Zurich.

Went to town yesterday and didn't do any shopping coz saving moo-lah for house.

So I just stood outside the Rolex shop window and pouted.

Oh and Im so blur-cock i brought Euros instead of Swiss Francs with me can?

I realised my mistake while I was boarding the bus to the hotel. I was mentally going "shitshitshit!", while trying to look cool and nonchalant.

Fuck.

I'm such a bimbo even I can't stand myself.

Oh and believe it or not, my hotel room has an excercise bike. I tot it was pretty cool.

I can ride on the bike naked while muching chocolates and watching TV.

;p



I wanna go home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hullo!! i remember your room! the bike hidden behind a curtain right?

found your blog quite by accident. heh.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home