Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Not-So-New-Pictures of my New Year's.

Ok so this is superduperwuper belated. Sorry la. ;p

Nevertheless..........

I had a GREAT trip with my dear, dear Melinda. We did a FRA/NY together and had a wonderful time catching up, gossiping and blowing our budgets shopping. :)

New York is beautiful during Christmas, though it is SUPER crowded.... geez. Its like everyone there was a tourist.

Had some nice pics taken by her friend, Michele, who came down from Montreal to meet her in NY.

We had really good steak in NY, watched a Broadway musical (my dream come true!!) (oh and I watched Hairspray. It was SO GOOD!. I swear... I couldn't stop smiling thoughout the show).

Celebrated our New Year's in Frankfurt. We welcomed the New Year standing out in -2 Degrees weather with NO coat on, drinking champange and watching the fireworks.

I staggered back to my room quite drunk, called Jem up, slurred a, "Happy New Year!" And lay down and conked out.

What a trip. :)

New York!
Melinda and Me! *muax*
.
New York through a fisheye lens.. :)

Hey! Green M&M! :)

Standing in the middle of the road at Times Square. Only possible coz it was 7am on a Sunday morning :)

Mel bought an iPhone!
.
Just coz i love the bright snowflake in the background... :)

And this is so cool... that's one million dollars worth of pennies on the ground at Rockerfeller centre, and of course the big Christmas tree!


And ushering in the New Year in Frankfurt!
.
Love you Mel and hope we see each other soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home