Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Is It JUST Me?

I was reading The Straits Times' Mind Your Body edition today.

Splashed across it's front page was the headline, "(No) Sex and the Singapore Girl - Why is she turned off? Can a drug get her interested again?"

Holding the paper, I wondered to myself, "How come I don't have this problem?" I think I have more of a problem that I CAN'T be turned off.

Sheesh. (Poor Jem huh?)

Mebbe they should extract some of my hormones and pack it into a little pill and give it to these poor girls.

Boy would I be glad to help.

Hee. :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

firstly geri,

you're not married with kids. you're not supposed to be having sex yet. I'm sure they didn't figure you to be part of the demographic. :P

secondly, you've got NOTHING tying you down whatsoever... so your libido SHOULD be working. if your libido isn't working, then you need to see a doctor.

ah jie.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. funny post lah!! Your sis is quite direct too!

Btw, so hows the wedding prep?

Mr Mua Ha Ha!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Ah Jie: Well, still can touch touch play play mah. As I told Jem, he's got the joy stick, I've got the A/B buttons. Wahahaha... ;P

Mr MHH: No wedding plans yet lah.. Im more worried abt the house!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*slaps forehead*

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geezus. i will never look at joshua's tv game the same way again.

what's worse than being pregnant and horny? try being the pregnant wife of a horny husband. (my A/B buttons are leaking.)

ah jie

9:35 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

*everybody chorus together*

EUWWWWW............

Hahahaha... ;p

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No sex before marriage ? I thought that only happen after marriage.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home