Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Day Trippin

Keong, MH, Ron and I did our Virgin Roadtrip to Malacca for a day, just so that we could eat their famous Chendol and Satay Celup!

So there was direction-impaired me flipping the map trying desperately to give directions. Thank God we got there safe and sound, no thanks to me.

All I just did was read out the printed instructions to Jem. :p

Visited my dear Gwen's Mum's Chendol shop along Jonker Street. It was EXCELLENT!!! Yum! Thank you Gwen and Auntie! :)

Oh and of course the Satay Celup was super tasty (most prob coz they re-use the satay sauce.. But thank God we were one of the first customers of the day. I honestly dun think I can bring myself to eat re-used satay sauce.... (But skali our sauce was re-used from the previous day??! No wonder so sedap la... ;p)

Ron of course did a lovely collage of our Malacca photos on her bloggie.

But me no skill so I just slap my photos here.

Haha.... Dammit.

MELAKA!

Being silly while driving along the North-South Highway



LoveLoveLove. :)


Ron and Me. She's so preettyy. I dun like you. *jealous*


Gwen's Mummy!!! I feel like I taking pic with celeb... haha. ;p


We salute you too Jem... for daring to wear that crazy hat! ;p

Oh and do check out our super lame spoof of the Amazing Race. I think its absolutely hilarious. :) I love that we are so goofy... haha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love gooooofy!!!

woot woot!

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home