Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Honkie Ponkies

I went to Hong Kong and spent a day at Ocean Park!

Okok... i know this was almost a month ago but sorry la... no time to post pics.

(Oei. you people have no idea how much hard work blogging is ok...)

So anyway... I had already burnt a gigantic hole in my pocket while in San Francisco so I decided to boycott shopping while I was in Hong Kong.

I suggested Ocean Park, much to the disdane of my "cooler" colleagues... but I dun care! ;p

While the rest went clubbing at Lan Kwai Fong , I go Ocean Park! *whee*

I rustled up fellow like-minded buddies and we had such a crazy time! hahaha..

I swear, rampaging adults going mad at silly game stalls is a very scary thing. ;)

Hong Kong!

Along Hong Kong's Avenue of the Stars


Siow Ling and I filming a passionate scene. Wahaha.. (tat's me in the dress ravishing her, by the way.. ;p)
.
I love their mango pudding! In one night, we went from Sweet Dynasty....

To Hui Lau Shan! *yum*
.
Ocean Park
YAYY! OCEAN PARK! ;p
.
Hi-fiving with Miss Panda Bear. :)


My first time seeing Panda Bears! I swear I was squealing in excitement the whole time. :)
.

Panda Ears!

Just one of the mad, rampaging adults at the game stalls... ;p


Isn't this pic cute????



First, we take a Cable car ride...


Then we hitch a ride on the world's second longest outdoor escalator...


And finally... roller coaster ride! AHH! I was NOT feeling as happy as I look in this photo. Truth be told, I was pouting the whole way in the queue. If anybody knows me, I am DISGUSTING at thrill rides. I just literally closed my eyes and didn't scream at all. ;p
.
And my favourite souvenir of the day, a cute pink jelly fish! *love*
.
It's nice to be a kid once in a while. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love HK!
wheee...heheh!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Me Love too... :)

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home