Thursday, November 15, 2007

Quiet Nights and Quiet Dreams

Actually... It's just that my life has been very quiet, since I got sick.

Lots of lying in bed reading... :)
.
My muscles were aching after a full day's work yesterday. Shows I've been out of action for awhile ;p

Accompanied Jem to catch the Super Import Nights at the Expo. As usual, the men all SWARMED whenever a car model appeared (Yes, I mean around the girl, not the car...).

Jem disappeared from my side more than a few times.

*angry glare*

Grrr...

Caught the VERY last match played at the Singapore National Stadium. Singapore vs. Tajikistan (2-0) (Where the hell is Tajikistan anyway?!)

I will miss the Stadium and the Kallang Roar... :(



Spent time with my darling Joshie too. Playing race cars, watching Thomas the Engine (he watched, I snoozed) and bringing him to play with paints at the arts & crafts store....



You know... maybe my life hasn't been that quiet afterall... :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a pretty Gal! Love reading your blog and your refreshing style of writing!

Keep the good work up!

Rachel

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pix to end the entry! ;)

11:03 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Wahahaha... thank you. *paiseh*

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home