Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Bleeding Tonsils Are No Fun

Yes you read right.

I've been terribly sick the past five days, with a soaring temp of 39.6 Degrees and the worst pain ever from my bi-annual bout of Tonsilitis.

I did not even have the strength to sit up for more than 10 mins at a stretch over the last two days.

And today I coughed up blood. Apparently my tonsils started to bleed. Sorry for being so graphic.... I need to share my pain.

It IS very painful. :(

I feel like one of those dying victims on some bad HK drama. ;p

I went back to the docs today. My hair was a disheveled mess and I din give a rat's ass how I looked. And I know I looked so bad coz a badly disfigured woman stared at me as she walked by while I was sitting outside the clinic. I stared back at her, a figure of abject misery.

I swear I'm not lying.

Anyway...

I've been given strict orders to rest for another 3 days.

Thanks Dar, for sayang-ing me and sponging me down when I was practically about to set my clothes on fire.

And to my dear girls for constantly badgering me on whether I feel better. :)

I hope to God this ends soon.

Which means no more BBQ chicken wings, sambal stingray/sotong, spicy Orh Luak and satay for quite a while.

Damn.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to add pics in your post!

:)

Take care now... will have more satay and fried food on your behalf

*chomps on Stingray with sambal... dripping all over *

Mr Mua Ha Ha Ha

12:43 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

You're so evil.

:(

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be good and get well soon...*hugs*

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doesn't sound fun...get well soon and you'll get to eat all you can!!!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home