Friday, November 02, 2007

Love Bites

I was waiting for Keong to finish work when I got the biggest mosquito bite right between my eyebrows.

It swelled and turned a furious, angry red.

I also turned furious and angry at the mosquito.

And of ALL DAYS, I decided not to bring any makeup with me, so I had NOTHING to conceal the redness with. (I'm hiao. So sue me.)

I was upset. VERY upset. I was convinced I looked like the elephant woman.

I was inconsolable. Jem hugged me and told me it wasnt so bad. I stamped my foot and pouted and threw a fit.

Jem then got irritated and in an exasperated voice told me, "It's JUST a mosquito bite! You look FINE! Aiyah if you're ugly I wun love you already!"

I lifted my head off his shoulder and stared at him with a quivering lower lip and eyes as big as saucers.

"You mean if I'm ugly you won't love me anymore??!"

WAILL!!!! *stomp feet* *throw fit*

He stared at me for a full 20 seconds, wondering what the hell he said wrong this time.

I ALMOST felt sorry for him.

Women as so dangerous when they're uspet. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww...indeed so.
love BITES.

hahaha!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

*CHOMP*

:)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home