Tuesday, August 23, 2005

By Popular Demand

Have not had a chance to show my friends photos of the places I have been to.. so i paste paste here.. then all can see yah?

Amster_DamnGood! (Buahahaha...so corny... My mum will be proud of me)

Lots of canals in Amsterdam.... the lucky Dutch just jump into their boats and go for a boat ride whenever they feel like it... I'm like... sooooo jealous.

Picture Perfect Or Wat?!

I swear... these are not scanned/downloaded postcards okay?


AngMoh Chah Kiak! ;p

The Infamous Amsterdam Red Light District *gyrate gyrate*

'nuff said.

I Love Their Sense of Humor...

I swear... you have to love the Dutch when you see rows and rows of these phallic road divders all over town...

Okay... im tired. This blogging thing is hard work. I will do pics of Istanbul another day.

Geez.